From:
Richard Chandler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 1994 20:50:01 -0500
> However, I did let Dino go up the hose a few times to show him that he
> could know longer get out before putting on a new pure aluminum hose.
> If anything I hope this little story will make ferret owners take a
> second look at just how well there house if ferret proofed and it is a
> good idea to use an aluminum hose in the back of your dryer instead of
> a vinyl hose. If your letting your ferret play with a vinyl dryer hose
> make sure he or she can't get at the real vinyl hose in back of the
> dryer!
> Hope this helps.....

Even worse, it meas that one should do a Ferret Census before drying clothes
in the dryer!

Definitely convert to an aluminum vent hose.  A side benefit is that it will
make your drier somewhat more efficient.

--
Have you ever seen a disclaimer say "my opinions ARE my employer's."?
"Wait a minute, you expect us innocent children to climb up dangerous