From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 05:56:26 -0700
Last year, about 10 minutes before I received a call from my vet (not one
I use anymore) stating that Luna had passed, my other five ferrets came
charging down the staircase all together and proceeded to just go nuts
doing wardances, etc.  My sister and I just looked at each other in awe,
wondering what was going on as they never are all up at the same time,
especially that late at night.  Troy Lynn and I were discussing this
later and decided that perhaps "Luna's spirit" had come through to "say
goodbye".  I would really like to think that this is exactly what
happened.  I truly believe that they all knew that she was gone before
I did.  She is terribly missed by us all and was joined by her brother,
Slim, jut a couple of months ago.

Angie George