Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 10:44:18 EDT
I just wanted to say how nice it was to see the "hurricaine people" at
the show in Chicago.  It was gusty strong winds following hours of
pouring rain Friday night.  I guess that is why you got called in.
Fortunately -no one blew away.  :-)

What fine representatives the SOS has.

The doll houses that you spent hundreds of hours AND dollars on were SO
to die for.  My neice kept wishing out loud for the one she picked.  But
-in reality-she is a young lady now.  The actual winner was thrilled AND
a child.

OR-in reality.......... we should have bought a hundred more tickets.  My
neice did not care that she is a teenager.  She loved that doll house.

I can barely put together a computer desk.  The screws are too small.  2
are missing.  One rolls away------forever.The picture does not show if
part A has the thing a ma bob up or down before attaching to part F.  And
2 days and 3 hours later-the final pieces-J and K- do not go together
because of the what ya ma call it that is reversed into parts B and E.

Those doll houses were one of a kind hand crafted works of art worth
literally hundreds of dollars.  And you raffled them for the sake of
ferrets everywhere.  For SOS.  Teary eyed here.

Someone has already stolen all of those clothe pumpkins that you were
selling, and hidden them under the chair.  I went to find a little one
for breakfast---------No.  Not to eat him.-----Well, maybe Mini-Me.

And there were 14 clothe pumpkins safely hidden away.  All the while I
slept they must have been busy hiding their treasure..

Thank you..

I could go back to bed for the day.  I wish.  I met maybe a dozen people
that are on the FML, and I do not know if I appeared an utter dunce..  If
I seemed foggy minded or distracted-I was actually both.  I was trying to
keep an eye on the booth, AND I was a recovering out of it person.

It was a really really difficult time for me.  I have been feeling
unGodly sick inside, and had difficulty sleeping.  It was like some
tropical illness.  the death of someone I love.  And a part of me was so
truly tired that at times at the show I felt like I was in a fog.  My
apologies to anyone that I met for not being myself.  I was trying my
best.

Good thing the hurricaine people were across from me.  If I had totally
fogged out or been blown away, they would have rescued my ferrets.

Well, maybe not Mini-Me."-)

She did run up on top of someones head at the show.  And then I had
trouble pulling her off this poor womans hair.  Otherwise-she just let
go of whatever devils are inside of her, and really enjoyed herself.
She and Waldo slept together.

Back to trying to kill him this morning.

Lisette