Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 10:29:49 -0700
Due to the legalization effort in California, I've been approached by
several friends in Tijuana who are interested in getting ferrets.  Since
they won't be able to cross the border and have their ferrets treated in CA,
does anyone know of vets in Mexico, particulary near Tijuana, that treat
ferrets?

An another note.  I've been involved in several organizations that had
various competitions.  One of the things I've always heard is that if you
believe you can win, you will.  Let's believe California WILL legalize
ferrets this year!

Chris