From:
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:49:58 EST
I just wanted to make a quick post to wish everyone here a very safe and
happy Thanksgiving.  I have the day off and besides a quick run to a
friends house to grab some turkey, I'm spending it home with the shelter
kids.  I'm thankful for all of my friends and FML friends for giving
supprt to our shelter through another year.  I'm thankful I now have a
great job that allows me to promote the welfare of ferrets throughout my
workday.  I'm thankful to have the shelter ferrets, they are the loves
of my life.

I have received Thanksgiving Swap presents and some Secret Santa
presents, all will be posted on our website with thanks and pics of the
critters with the goods.  My web master is busy for the holiday so it
may be next week before they are posted.

I also owe you all an apology for yesterday's post from Annie Bones.  she
is realy a wonderful little girl, but is just very jealous of Meadow
Soprano.  But last night Meadow shared her treats that she got from her
friends and Annie thought that was very nice.

Oh BTW if you want to see what happens to you after a trip to the
shelter, look at the pic on the ramblings page of the website.

Take care everyone and don't let the ferrets steal all the good
silverware!!!

CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"