From:
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:14:13 EDT
Hi, I received a call from a man, Bill Robertson, that has to place his 4
ferrets asap or they go to the pound.  They are free to a rescue(er),
there are 3 m, 1f, cinnamon, silver mitt, sable, and a DEW.one is 3 yrs
and 3 are 1 1/2 yrs.  I know there are some of you up in Reno.  Please
help if you can.  His number is 775-972-7825.

Sorry for not saying thanks to everyone for their help, things at the
shelter are getting worse, and I'm still sick and out of work, I have
thought of closing down, but I just can't do it.  Thanks to everyone that
has helped, its keeping the doors open.

Wel off to the dr again.
Take care all,
CJ