From:
Mike Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 08:19:41 -0600
Well we are almost there.  Camille and I are close to having our first
house finished.  we figure there will be a couple days worth of ferret
'proofing'.  We have been fortunate enough to be able to watch as the house
was being built, so we were able to spot a couple places that we were able
to seal ahead of time (under the cabinets).

The question we have is with the new tile floors, does anyone know of a
grout 'sealant' that would help reduce staining of the grout due to those
little accidents?  we didn't have much choice with the type of grout, so
we are expecting just a basic sand-based grout.

Any insights would be great!

Happy new year to all.
Mike, Camille, Skunk & Milo

Milo-> but dad, I TRY to go potty in the pan