From:
Juliana Quadrozzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 23:17:18 -0500
Hi Ferret People,

I received the following request from a local rescue publication in GA
called Critter.

"I think it might be interesting to put something in Critter Magazine
(animal adoption publication) about ferrets -- what to know before
adopting, how to care for, etc. Do you have something I could use? I'd like
it to be approx. 700 words, but a little more or a lot less would be fine.
Also, if you'd have a photo of some kind to use with the info, that would
be nice. A photo that's maybe more than just a ferret posing. Perhaps a
ferret with his/her person, in his habitat -- something interesting that
would help educate."

I need your help.  I have lots of pictures, but I need an article.  As much
as I wanted to do it myself, my situation just isn't going to allow it.
Hubby's out of town, I'm up to my eyeballs w/fosters, & a couple of them
are being hand fed, medicated, & sub-qed 2x/day.  The credit will be all
yours & I'll send you a copy of the mag.

I have to submit the article by this Friday, 4/28.  I know a lot of you
already have some good stuff written.  Any takers?  Please???  It's an
opportunity to do some positive PR & to get Ferret Business of GA some
free & widely distributed publicity.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Wishing you & yours health & happiness,

Juliana  (770) 984-1417 <[log in to unmask]>
FERRET BUSINESS of GA
(fer'it=`biz'nis) n.  1 Ferret foster care & adoption.
2 Info about ferret care & ownership.  3 What a ferret does.
4 A collection of ferrets.  5 A direct result of ferret math.
/That's BUSINESS as in a bunch of ferrets folks./
FERRET BUSINESS of GA is a GA nonprofit corporation &
is licensed by the GA Dept. of Agriculture as an animal shelter