From:
"Butts, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 11:14:35 -0500
I think I posted here a while ago about an oral cleansing gel I use for my
girl to keep her teeth clean.  I am not sure how easy it is to find though,
since I have only seen it at one of my vets offices.  While searching
online for things I ran across a similar product.  Since I have never used
this particular one I can not say how well it works, but if anyone care to
try it here is the address:

http://www.valleyvet.com/showprod.html/prod7198prod/

And they don't charge shipping, only $5 handling fee for anything less
than $50.

Jenna