From:
Judi Lunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 09:56:22 -0400
Hi everyone:  Again I am totally amazed by the outpouring of love and caring
from the members of the FML.  I cannot tell you how many wonderful people
wrote and made incredible offers, and would like to thank a few of them here:
Barbara Carlson in Pittsburgh -- who offered everything, including her home,
I cannot thank you enough.  Pam, at STAR, your networking ideas were
fabulous, and if you don't mind, I'm holding on to that name you gave me, and
thank you so much for your boarding offer.  To Dennis, offering to detour
thru Pittsburgh on your way from Colorado to DC, what a wonderful gesture.
Thank you.  And to all of you who had such innovative, imaginative and funny
suggestions on smuggling onto planes, I was thrilled to read them all.
However, my daughter got her boyfriend to offer to drive her with the
fuzzbeans to Washington on 6/30, then they'll drive with my niece from DC to
NY.  The family awaiting these guys is just thrilled.  You are all a
wonderful group of people, and the support I felt was amazing.  Now, I
promise to get back to the CBS business, including mailing out copies of the
transcript (which I received yesterday) to those who requested copies.  The
balance of the sponsor list will be forthcoming ASAP, now that the travel
problem has been dealt with.  Two formerly homeless, fuzzy guys in Pittsburgh
want to thank you, too, for being the great ferret people you all are.

Judi Lunn