Date:
Sun, 25 Dec 1994 22:35:53 -0800
Hi all,
    I hope y'all had a great Christmas.  I know I had a pretty good
one myself.  As for Nikki, well since I've been spending a lot of money
on toys etc all year for her I was not able to buy her anything for
Christmas.  She did enjoy her holiday though, when my family was gathered
in the living room, she went behind the couch and brought out each of her
toys one by one and paraded around the room.  I think she realized that
she had just received lots of early presents and wanted to show them off
to all the family that she does not see regularly.  Isn't that just like
a kid at Christmas?  I'm not sure, but she might have had an ulterior
motive since her actions made me feel bad for not giving her anything
brand new to brag about.  She probably knows that she will hit the
jackpot next year.

On a sadder note, I spoke with my uncle in Texas and one of his fuzzies
died recently.  He took his other one to the vet and it got a clean bill
of health so at least that one is ok.

                             Jim & Nikki (the showoff)