From:
Julie & Hideki Kunitada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 1997 09:39:59 +0900
My ferret Wyatt is a dark sable boy.  He is around two years old.  About
three to four months ago, his dark hind area started to get white/gray
long hairs.  Does that mean anything?  Should I worry about it?  He is as
energetic as always, Eats, poops and sleeps well.

Thanks to everyone who sent messages and cards to me about Bat.  Bat died
of two tumors, one in the lymphgland and one on his spleen.  I gave his
body to the doctor to find out more.  I will post these results when I get
them.  Thanks again everyone.

Sincerely, Julie Kunitada