Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:47:19 -0400
TriFL's next ferret social is this Sat at Northwoods Animal Hospital from
3:30-5:30.  Maps and directions are on TriFL's website.  All are welcome
to come and bring your ferrets.  (Ferrets need to be up to date on their
vaccinations and have tested negative for ADV.)  You do not have to be a
member to come.  Anyone interested in ferrets are encouraged to come and
see what ferrets are all about.  If you are not able to have ferrets of
your own this is a chance to get to play with some and learn more about
them.

If you have any interesting toys that your ferrets play with bring those
along so we can check them out.  Most of our good ferret ideas are
borrowed from other people.  Ken and I will be bringing a new enclosed
rice box and some noisemakers our kids enjoy for the other ferrets to
play with at the meeting.  No one has sent in any agenda items in so this
months meeting will just be a ferret play date.  Please come and enjoy
the fun.

Nancy Nyren,
TriFL president