From:
Pam Adey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:23:03 EDT
In case there is any confusion.  The sharp teeth that I described at 3
weeks, are BABY teeth.  The tooth eruption schedule that Sukie posted,
are permanent ADULT teeth.  Ferret baby teeth are tiny and needle sharp.
Most are lost while the ferret is eating and swallowed; however, I once
found one at the bottom of an empty food dish.  It was just the cutest
little thing you ever did see!  Any tooth fairy would be proud to own it.

Pam