From:
Butterfly Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:31:09 -0700
>Date:    Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:05:37 -0700
>From:    Butterfly Love <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Questions
>
>...My male ferret is getting a lil too amorous with my legs these days...
>today he gave the ankle love bite.  he never bites/nibbles.  (marshall
>ferret so yes fixed).
>
>I know I have another question... but will have to remember it first.

I remember the rest now I think.

The ferrets are 9 months old.  The male, Tigger, Plays amorously with the
females but it still only looks like he just jumps on them and holds them
down until the roll outta the way.

One female, Dolly, Has calous on her pads of feet.  Mostly on back feet.
However she has had toenail infection for a few months (which new vet is
now treating).  Does this eventually go away?

Think that is it for now.

Thank you
Yvonne

PS
who ever it was that wrote about the door toy for cats that ferrets love.
AMEN.  We had kittens when the ferrets came arrived.  And Tigger LOVES
it.  Hours and hours spent on that toy of his. :)

=====
If you are gonna DREAM, dream BIG!  Our thoughts do manifest!