From:
Donna Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 05:28:15 GMT
Hi to every one again!
        (and dooks too though I have never experienced them)

I have gotten one response from the shelter in Texas(Houston).  The woman I
had been repeatedly writing to asked for info about where and how I would
take care of the ferret.I replied.Twice.Haven't gotten a response yet.I got
a reply the first time I wrote about this stitch that said I should not
only e-mail them, but call.Well,I can't call.My fiance and I have a long
distance block on our phone due to occasional roommates in the three
bedroom house only he and I share.So at the moment I don't have a calling
card and don't think it would be completely right to collect call them(ya
know?).

Well any ways!So I sit here at my house putting in 20 hours a week at my
job while my fiance puts in 80 at his networking job and I frequently
check my e-mail hoping that I get a response from Cynthia in Houston that
says"Come on in and bring Baby!  We'll find her a friend!"

I know shelters are busy and crowded but I might take home two or three
once my fiance sees how happy other ferrets, I suspect, will lighten Baby's
heart.I'm sorry to unload this like this to all of you.I just want a friend
so very badly for my Baby.

Thank you for reading this insignificant stuff.I think I'm just depressed.
Anyway.......before I start up again,thanks for listening

Donna and my lonely Baby