Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:09:39 -0600
I am so tired of this debate, and as an owner of 16 Marshall Ferrets I can
say that each has been a joy, each has been well mannered, and each has
been rather healthy.  I have never had any problem getting information
from Marshall that I have sought, or been treated by them in any fashion
other than grand.

It is my opinion that the negative rhetoric spouted on and on is both ill
thought out, and primarily BS.  Marshall Farms has done more to contribute
to the health and well being of ferrets than anyone else on the planet.
Get a grip.