Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 22:11:37 -0700
IFC: Do you plan on attending The International Ferret Symposium in
Atlanta this October?

Oracle: Ferret love slaves, you can count on me making an appearance.
So please, have your depends handy for you will surely need them.  I
may appear in the shadows of the symposium, in the hallways of the hotel,
in your local restaurants, walking down the street or at local tourist
points.  One just never knows when or where I might "poof-in" or
"poof-out" for that matter.  And if you are really lucky you might
even witness a blessing, a de-hexing, or even a full fledge exorcism
of ferret nazi spirits (those spirits which leave one to falling to
being judgmental on how others raise ferrets and close minded to new
information).

IFC: Who is the one person you'd like to meet at the symposium and why?

Oracle: Oh, puppet, there is not just one person I'd like to meet the
most.  There are going to be far too many famous experts to meet, lovely
ferret people from shelters and clubs to meet, and people from all over
the world to meet.  And all of them will be flocking at my feet to meet
me.  I will be very taxed of course.  But don't worry, the Great Robed
One can handle it.  Of course, I can't wait to read the hairballs on Bob
Church, sniff Dr. William's feratone, and to tickle Julie Fossa with my
staff!

IFC: Is there anything special you'd like to do while in Atlanta?  Any
restaurant you'd like to visit?

Oracle: Ooo don't you know the Great Robed one would love to visit a
local joke shop?  Or maybe a local magical place would be in order.
I'd love to visit the zoo, but I fear the very site of me would cause a
stampede I am so loved by various animals.  I may visit the local ferret
shelter run by Juliana Quadrozzi to search her cages for hairballs....

IFC: You always seemed to be surrounded by a variety of animals, what is
it, you would say, attracts these animals to you?

Oracle: Puppet, it is general knowledge that I have animal magnetism!

IFC: What is this preoccupation you have with men's underwear?

Oracle: That is not my preoccupation, but my counterpart Wolfy's
preoccupation.  We look very similar so it's very easy to confuse us.
But Wolfy does not wear midnight blue robes, pull a red radio flyer
wagon, wield large hairballs, or bear witness to great visions.  She
is too far worried about keeping her husband, Scotti, in unders that
have not had large holes blown out of them ... poor dear.  I do not
worry about such trivialities.

IFC: Anything special message you'd like to give the future attendees
of the Atlanta Symposium?

Oracle: You'll just have to come to witness my greatness.  And if you
come, don't worry, I'll help control Wolfy's verbous nature!