From:
Polecatpapa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 16:05:44 -0600
Hey folks,

I just wanted to take a couple of minutes of your time to tell you about
a site on the internet.  It is called Ferrets Are Love,
http://ferretsarelove.com
This lady, Fran Brown makes the greatest ferret things I have ever seen.
The love and time she puts into everything she makes is really apparent.
I have the hideaways, playmat, and toys.  My ferrets play with them more
than any other toys they have.

A portion of all profits go to ADV research, and what Fran doesn't
advertise, but I know, is that even more of the profits go to helping
ferrets in shelters and in private homes.

Make sure you take a few minutes to drop by the site and order your
babies a few of everything at http://ferretsarelove.com

PoleCatPapa & The Blurry Furrys
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Havoc,
Hanna,Taffy,Midge,Dodger,Squeeky,