From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:52:19 -0400
The July Ferret Meetup - is being held on Sat July 21 at a NEW TIME &
LOcation.

11AM - 3PM at Ferret Wise Shelter location in Marlborough, NH

Shelter friends & family invited... we will work & play! Our tasks are
to clean disassemble, package and lable our excess carriers and store
them for emergency assists with NH Humane ... our play is to enjoy each
other and have a cookout!

Greg has promised his potato salads German and otherwise...

PLEASE so we can have dogs & drinks enough for those in attendance!
Share a dish and join the fun!

RSVP urged!

PS- Cage platforms, 3 tier cage unit 24x30x54 and some ferret goodies
available must be picked up