From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 18:19:19 -0400
Hi all,

I was reading Sukies letter about the diff. places that ferts an be
bought and to watch what you say or wish for.  I really have to say that
Marshalls never ans. my e-mails when Pooh was sick as I sent them 2
E-mails.  Now where we live in Pa. they do not have ferts until fall.
I think bevause they don't sell well in the summer???  Now Petco I have
been in 2 stores near Pitts., Pa.  and they put both soft and harder food
in the cage.  It seems well ventilated and they seem to have them all the
time.  I think Petco is cheaper than one other here that is privately
owned.  Pet Smart does not sell dogs,cats, or ferts here as they mainly
try to help our animal shelters with donations.  Although they do have
dogs or cats for adoption from our shelter.  But have never seen ferts.

LOL and Dooks,
Beck and Pooh