From:
Catherine & Sean Gehri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 23:50:57 +0800
Hi to all ferret lovers.

Chloe and I are still in Okinawa Japan, and Chloe hope to return to the US
with us in 98 are growing bigger.  I'm now writting about a more serious
problem: Can any one recomend a good specialized Vet book on ferret.  The
reason is that when I acquired my little fuzzy here in Japan the local vets
had never treated a Ferret: they are considered a novelty and are kept in
cages like a pet mouse or other small animal would.  My vet probably though
I was a "Crazy American lady" when I asked him to vaccinate chloe for
rabies, and he wont give her the canine distemper shot I know,she needs.  So
I think a book might help him understand the mediacl requiremenr for my
fuzzy

A nice personne recommended Canada or Seattle as the port of entry for us in
98, has anybody gome through there yet??  and my last question is which
shots do I absolutly need for chloe to enter the US.

Hopefull in Japan,
Cathy and Chloe...