From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 00:40:48 -0800
Hi Hank & Eva;

First of all, make up more signs, go further in putting them up, put the
word REWARD in big letters...  Don't give up, go a full mile or more.  They
can come back after even two weeks..  It's more likely that the person who
found her lives a bit down the road than she actually roamed too far, as
that's what happened last year to my Timmy..  It wasn't until my friend
convinced me to go twice as far as I had that I found the lady who had found
Timmy!!  That's your goal!

I also went around shaking the can of raisins that mine go bonkers over, but
if they respond to a squeeky toy use that.  There is also a chance she might
be caught behind some furniture, as Timmy did before he got out.  He got
stuck behind a cat condo against the wall..  He was panicking & over heating
but came out of it ok...  So search every square inch, they won't make noise
if caught & can't come to you.  Look under, behind and inside everything.

I say all that as I assume you didn't actually see her go out the window or
you would have gone after her then.

I'm saying prayers that Nip is found alive & well...  I'd perhaps spend
extra time with Spike, maby move his cage into your bedroom if not already
there.

        Sincerely, Gary & the gang

Violence is not strength,  Compassion is not weakness.    From Camelot.