From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 11:15:33 EST
>Actually..that's not a bad idea.  I'll manage to have someone take a
>picture with our digital camera, granted I'm going to look silly..but if
>the ferret can handle the shame of appearing in a photo dangling from my
>mouth, then I'm sure I can handle it too!  ..Robynn

Please if you truly could get some pics up on a page or something, I think
this would be a great help.  Nobody else has anything like this up.
Possibly you could have several pics up with different poses, or techniques
you use with each ferret.  You verbally express what you do very well.  If
you could also put that up with the pics... I think that would be awesome.
Of course just one single pic if that is all you are able to do at this
point is way better than nothing and would be appreciated by so many.

Thank you
wolfy