From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 1995 05:51:07 -0800
Hi All,

Well X-mas has passed and tho I received many wonderful presents, including
a complete set of 4 sized flashlights to search for poor lost fuzzies, it
was a very hard time for me with RACY having passed on November 1st and
therefore not getting to have x-mas with all her family.  RACY I LOVE YOU
SO!  I do realize she is my own little Christmas Angel and that she watches
over me and mine and I am so thankful for that but it is still hard for me.

I want to thank very much, Ted Bartlett, Linda Doran and Paw Paw & Tater
for writing to me with consolations.

Most of all I have to thank a wonderful man that found such warmth in his
heart as to track down my phone # and call me on Christmas nite long
distance and talked to me for 2 hours about RACY and all the loved ones he
is missing now too.  He helped me immeasurably and brightened my holiday
more than he will ever know.  I have been able to tell from his posts just
how dedicated he is to all his kids and how much knowledge he has gathered
about their care especially when confronted with illness.  I know he will
always be willing to impart this hard-gained knowledge to others hoping to
help other fuzzies be well in the end.  The name of this most wonderful,
big-hearted and generous man is GARY HOLOWICKI!!!  Thank you with all my
heart Gary for you did more for me this X-mas than you could ever know.
Therefore you also made life better on this holy nite for all my kids as
well.  Sorry if I am rather mushy about all this but I was soooo amazed that
Gary cared so deeply he would call long distance and talk for so long about
such a difficult subject.  Gary you are a jewel among men and I shall never
forget this most precious gift you have given to me this nite!  I hope to do
the same for another hurting soul in the future so that will be my gift to
you, to pass on the caring you have showed to another human being.  THANK
YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must mention the most wonderful gift other than Gary's that I received
this holiday.  On DEC.  22nd I received in the mail from a city quite a ways
from my own the 1st full-fledged totally paid for membership to F.A.N.G.!  I
intend to color copy the check and have that baby framed!!!!!  I'm so silly
sometimes.  It seems the club is off and running and a ton of paid for
memberships are promised after the new year when people have some money.  I
am most excited that this club is working out, I knew I just needed to be
patient and keep plodding onward.  To the two people that requested info.
on starting a small club/ rescue/ shelter, I will be composing all my ideas
for you very soon and sending them off to you.  It was just too busy at this
time of year to get it done but I have NOT forgotten you.

          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House