From:
June Franke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 23:09:40 EDT
The individual prize pages have been graciously hosted by Linda
(Ferretwoman) on her ADV website so there are no hit limits.  YAY!!!
Thank you, Linda!

http://hometown.aol.com/junassicpark6/Shelter_Raffle.html

This raffle is HUGE!  Five, yes FIVE, prize packages.  Many, many
terrific items for ferrets and humans alike to be had by the winners.
I know the items are terrific because I've personally seen them all!

Ferret Pennies have been added.  For fun, see if you can find which prize
they were added to.  LOL

My Website: http://hometown.aol.com/junassicpark/index.html