From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2007 21:40:29 -0600
Hi all

It seems like every time I write its about something sad, so today I
have something happy to share. We have a little albino girl, named
Grace, ( we call her Gracie or lou lou bell), she is deaf and came to
us under deplorable conditions. She would bite like a fiend, and I mean
hard. She was especially fond of my husband, I think he tastes like
chicken, LOl. We have worked hard with her to just let us cuddle and
pet her, while protecting our fingers and occasionally toes. Today for
the first time when the other friends in her play group came over for
inspections, cuddles and general play, she too came over and layed down
in front of me and allowed herself to be loved. I was so tickled. I
was so happy that she finally learned that I would only love and never
hurt. She then let me pick her up and scratch her tummy. When I put
her down she weasel danced away and played with her buddies. I guess
perserverance finally paid off. I can now save a fortune on bandaids
too.

Have great New Year and remember to tickle you fuzzies.

Kim and all the guys at Coffee Creek