From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 09:00:57 -0700
>From:    brendasteinfurth <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: westland ferret show
>
>Just wanted to drop a line about the ferret FUNasco in Westland, MI.
>today.... but I was kinda disappointed that there weren't more vendors
>there.  Are all the shows usually like this one?.... Anyway, was thinking
>about possible going to the show in Columbus, I think it's August 24, but
>I;m just curious as to if the Columbus one is bigger as far as vendors....

brenda...:)

a few things...:)

please remember this was Kris' and Mary's very first show...i thought it
was so much fun!!!...there was plenty to choose from...LOTS of gorgeous
ferrets...lots of wonderful people!!!!...it seemed to be a great success
to me...:)  but next year i know there will be much more...;-)

as for the Columbus show...it is HUGE!!!..but they have been doing it much
longer than kris and mary...we have gone the last few years...we will be
there again this year...but i think this year we will just be there..not
working at a shelter table for one of our shelter friends...:)...unless
something changes that between now and then..>:)

* * * * * * *

FML friends...
i would like to personally thank each and every one of you that bought
tickets for the afghan raffled at the show...it is not my place to give
the results...but let me say...we raised much more than i dreamed we
would...and it is all thanks to your generosity...and to the wonderfully
generous people at the show...

and congratulations to the winner!!!

hopefully mary and/or kris will have the announcements in today's FML...

thank you again!!!
love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [19]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie and
Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...
My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Think about it!