From:
Lisa Patnaude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:32:38 -0700
Greetings to all!

I have an 11 1/2 month old female that seems to have a swollen vulva.  I
first noticed it about a couple of weeks ago and have kept an eye on it.
When I first noticed it I thought that perhaps it was caused by her
wrestling with another fuzzbutt.  She's quite a tomboy and plays rough.
Well, it hasn't gone away, but it hasn't gotten worse either.  There is no
loss of fur and her appetite and poop are normal.  She still is the terror
of the neighborhood and pounces on anything that moves.  Though around the
same time she developed a curious habit of pushing all my videos off the
shelves and onto the floor.  It's become an obsession of hers. <g>

What can cause this?  I plan on making a trip to the vet, but would like to
be armed with info before I go.  I've read on this list that it may be a
sign of adrenal, but I don't believe that's the reason as she is so young.

Thank you,

Lisa, Sunshine, Stretch, Snow White, and Ashley