From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:20:54 -0500
Jen Morrison came to the ferret community to ask for help.  Many of us
came to the aid of the ferrets that were in her possession.

Jen Morrison would like you to believe that the ferrets that were
relocated were happy, healthy normal ferrets.  That is not the truth.
Over $7,000 has been spent on vet care for these little ones.  The
conditions they were kept in, cages stacked from floor to ceiling, stored
in a condo that no one lived in, no utilities, no room to let them out for
exercise, etc, were deplorable.  The pictures can vouch for the deplorable
conditions.

Those that actually transported the ferrets, and those that sheltered
these innocent little ones can tell you better than I of their
conditions.  The reports I received were that the majority of these
ferrets were suffering from long-term ailments, long-term confinement,
and malnutrition.  The vet records do verify this.

Thank you to all that helped with this relocation effort.

hugs. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity