Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 11:27:50 EST
Hi everyone,

I haven't been able to write in awhile, because I have been busy with
school.

We just got a new kitten on Friday and it is wild.  I am a little worried
about Jade (the Kitten) around Banx.  Jade like to sit on top of Banx's
cage and paw through it.  Poor Banx is kept awake long now.

What I would like to know is will Jade hurt Banx, becuase he plays rough.
Should I wait awhile to really introduce them?  I hold Banx to let them
sniff each other, but Jade always goes to attack.  Jade is always around
Banx's cage too, constantly, so they do see each other a lot.  Any help,
I would appreciate it.

Dooks and hus to all

Laura and Banx