From:
EI - Lydia French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:02:05 -0500
Hello ferret lovers
I just got some wonderful news!!!  Casper whom has been a guest in our home
since Nov has just become a member of our family.  Her other family has
decided that she would be much happier staying with us.  We agreed!  I cant
be any happier.  She is such a delight, and loves to give kisses.  She
loves to attack and even though she is the smallest she gives everybody a
run for cover.  =)

Lydia and the girls
Isis I am a princess
Snickers I want to run and play, play, play
Casper I love it here
With loving memories of Ossi
visit us at http://www.amswebdesign.com/family/ferrets.htm