Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:54:30 EDT
Group,

Under normal circumstances I would be super busy walking with my wife
this weekend from garage sale to garage sale in the village I live
in. I would normally have blisters on my blisters. Well that all will
change this year. We are opening our house...err... garage to a garage
sale on Saturday... with a special twist. Everything we sell will
become a donation to help raise funds to one of my favorite charities
(no not me) Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Services. If you are in or near
North East Ohio and you want to check out the garage sales... email
me! If you want more information... email me! If you want to make a
donation... email me! Of course you can also check out the group web
site @ http://www.ferretsunlimited.org
where you can find more information.

Dave