From:
Jane Odell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 10:02:31 +0100
After reading the post about `The Ferret Store`, i would like share my
experience with them.

I e-mailed through an order on a Monday evening, they confirmed within about
an hour, stating the order would be with me between 7 - 10 days.  I thought
that sounded fantastic, i was also told because my order was light weight
it would be shipped free of charge.  Why did i think this was so fantastic?
Because i live in the UK.  The order reached me by the following Saturday,
just 5 days after the order, which if you know anything about the postal
service here, which 28 days is the norm delivery time.  To make it all the
way from the US in that time was fantastic.  I`d just like to say what a
brilliant service they provide, so anyone who hasn`t yet had look, go!

The URL is http://www.theferretstore.com

  Jane, Harvey, Katy, Phoebe & Casper
                       ^. .^
                         *