From:
"Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 14:10:34 +0000
Dooks!

For those living in the Pittsburgh, PA area - a reminder that the next
Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc.  (TRFC) meeting is on Sunday, May 15th
from 1-4pm.  Meetings are held at the Mt.  Washington Community Center
in Pittsburgh, minutes from downtown and easy to find!  Directions are on
our website or you can contact me for personalized directions :O)

This month we are having a relaxing afternoon, chatting about our
favorite thing - FERRETS!  Everything Ferrety from A-Z.  If you have
questions, bring 'em on..we have tons of great ferret lovers attending
our meetings, including breeders, vets and shelter operators.  Share
your best ferrety stories amongst friends.

Everyone is welcome, you do not need to be a member to attend our events.
We bring our Pampered Fuzzy Supply Store, over 300 items for sale below
retail prices..accepting Visa, MC, Discover, checks and of course cash.
There will also be a small raffle of ferrety goodies and a wonderful
potluck lunch.  Our ferret friends really know how to cook, and are not
afraid to share their goodies with us :O) The TRFC provides drinks, we
ask that you please bring a small dish to share if you want to
participate in the lunch.

We will also be discussing our future events - the annual Ferret Follies
Picnic Fun Match, coming up on September 11th.  Bob Church has graciously
accepted our offer to come to speak on ferret enrichment and diet at the
picnic!!!  In addition, we will be hosting an AFA sanctioned championship
show on October 1st.  Information on these and other upcoming events is
on our webpage: http://home.att.net/~trferretcouncil/upcoming.htm

Ferrets are welcome to attend the meeting provided they bring along proof
of current distemper & rabies vaccinations and a negative ADV test within
6 months for the safety of all ferrets.

It is FREE to attend, unless you purchase something from the store or
raffle..some come check us out!

Questions?, or need directions?  Contact me!

Chris Sayne
Corporate Secretary
Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc.
a 501(c)3 non-profit organization