From:
Brenda Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 10:51:58 -0700
Hello and dooks to all..

I am doing a paper on the criminalization of ferrets in California for my
english class.  I need to find facts on this subject.  When the law was
passed, why it was passed and things done to try to get it reversed.
Anyone want to point me in the right direction?  Any help would be
appreciated.

Also.  I have become a ferret foster parent.  I have a sweet little girl
that needs a home.  I would keep her, but she is a one ferret household
ferret.  She get easily stressed when around other ferrets and she MUST
have totally ferret food until she gets adjusted.  I have a real hard time
with getting her to eat.  I had to force feed her for a week or so after I
picked her up, she refused to eat.  She is doing better now and putting
her weight back on.  She has always been an only ferret and gets stressed
when with others.  She tolerated our new boy in her cage with her, at least
I thought so.  Then she started getting the green slimy poop.  so I had to
take him out and a day or so later she was fine.  She is VERY sweet.  Very
active and a little wild woman when she is out running.

One more thing, Scooby has a small bump on the back of his neck below his
ear.  He has an appointment to go to the vet on Fri.  I am getting
concerned because it is getting bigger.  It almost looks like a wart?  I
know it bugs him because he scratches it till it bleeds.  Anyone run across
something like this before???

If interested, e-mail me.

oh yea If anyone knows where I can find info on CA ferret laws e-mail me
also

You are all the greatest!!!!!!!!!

Brenda
Scooby,Piggy, Boy, Goldie, and Ernie
And Page the foster sweetheart

"There is no greater psychiatrist than a ferret licking your face"