From:
Carol Lavis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 23:11:59 EST
Helped my Floppy to cross over rainbow bridge last Thursday.  Was very
hard I feel like i betraied him.  He was 8 1/2 years, my first ferret.
He will be glad to see his friends , Lukea, Kissie, Misty, Bare, and
Zebbie.  I wrote some thing for Floppy would like to share.

No More Worries
No more worries docts. again
No more worries medicine again
No more worries some one taking your food again
No more worries the pain you were in
No more worries getting some one out of your bed
No more worries you could not climb any more
No more worries you could not get to the box in time
No more worries mommy could not get there in time to help all ways
No more worries at Rain Bow bridge Floppy Little Big Man

Good by My Love
and the other 9 Fur Balls