From:
Jason Matchett or Heidi Reagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 21:35:42 -0500
Hello, this is my first post as I only subscribed yesterday.  I have a small
problem, and her name is Samantha.  She apparently has relatives in Asia,
probably of the Schezuan flavor, and is determined to get there.  She digs
in the corner.  She digs in every corner.  So I put heavy objects, mostly
furniture, in most of the corners, but I have run out of furniture.  In the
corners that have no furniture, I have resorted to supergluing the carpet to
the floor(hey, I rent the apartment and my landlord isn't one of my most
favorite people in the world).  This superglue trick was probably put into
my head by my fuzzie, because now she just digs more.  Please help, I am out
of furniture.....

        out of furniture and out of superglue