Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 19:47:31 EDT
Hello all -

I'm cleaning house and rearranging some rooms, and a file cabinet has got
to go.  In this file cabinet are newsclippings of ferret stories, fun and
serious, medical items, a fat folder on the black footed ferret, and other
assorted items.  It could fill a large box.  If anyone is interested, it
will only cost you your address and C.O.D. delivery.  Please respond to me
directly since I'm no longer getting the FML.

If no one wants it by October 7, it will go out in the trash.  I'd hate to
throw away 15 years of ferret history, but I need the space.  If you're
local to Northern VA - you can swing by my house and I'll hand it to you!

Pam Troutman, STAR* Ferrets