From:
Cindy Claus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 19:10:25 -0500
Hi !  I am smokey the ferret from hell !  !  My pa has figured out how to
put me to sleep even if I am not ready for bed yet ( which I never Am ) .
When I misbehave He picks me up and hold me to his chest holding me by the
chest and controling the front feet .  He then starts to rub my tummy ,In a
downward motion .  After a few strokes I start to show signs of getting very
sleepy, He seams to think this is very funny, I feel like it is degrading
,Being forced to sleep instead of trying to play at flying squirrel .  He is
sure no fun the party pooper , I know what I will do I will sneak over to
the chair next to him and jump in his lap HE!HE!HE!HE!  Watch him just shout
out of that chair !Then I get the key board !!  When he does this to me ,he
also clips my toe nails to so I can not use them to climb his leg

     Smokey   Served by phillip