From:
Scotty Witkus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 06:20:59 -0800
hi all.  i havent written in her for awhile.  how are all of you?  well
i have a lil problem.  i have a 4 story cage that i put my fuzz buttz in
when i go to bed.  the thing is they poop on the first floor.  well not
all of them.  it looks like only 2 of the 5 do so.  they were fine until
i put the babies in there.  but i have seen the babies go in the litter
box on the ground floor.  the oldest of the kids is a lil over a year old,
yet he is the smallest.  my old man ozzie is around 9yrs old and is doing
really well!  he is war dancing, dooking and doing it all.  well i gotta
get and get ready for class.

scotty j witkus