From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:51:39 -0500
Sarah and mum are in awe of all the messages and condolences that have
come in for Possum! Possum sure touched a lot of lives and made a lot
of impressions on a lot of people - so far we have 58 emails from all
over the world - a little ferret with an attitude bringing humans
together! How many humans can say they can do that?

Mum told me she will work her way though all the emails to answer each
of you individually but it is going to take some time, she wants you
to know she feels so honored that Possum made so many friends and that
the friends are letting mum know she will be missed. Possum sure left a
huge hole in mum's heart - it is going to take more than one ferret to
fill that hole and more than that to help me with the news!

Thank you all for helping mum and I get though this loss
Sarah

Newest Shelter Video
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0GEYL02fnU>
Shelter Video