From:
Pat Baby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2008 11:21:01 -0600
To the person that said the DMK rescue was condemned by the ferret
community, you are so wrong. The rescue was condemned by a few very,
vocal, individuals, not the ferret community. I am proud to be part of
the organization in Canada that sent food to feed these little ones. I
don't care if it was not handled the way some people thought it should
have been. We are in this for the ferrets. There are a lot of very
happy, healthy ferrets out there today, and if it had not been for
some very caring individuals, would not be. So move on to knocking
some one else that may deserve it. Let the flames begin!

--
Pat Baby
Everything will be alright in the end!

http://groups.msn.com/ComfyCritters