From:
gregory cassarella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:40:39 -0500
Hi June,
Sorry honey...I didn't get real detailed in my post the other day.

Yes, the poopies were fresh from their little butts:)  What I did was:
First morning playtime they all come running out and "normally" one at a
time use the newspaper and potty.  As they each poopied I'd scoop it up and
place it on the paper plate plater.  hehehe I truely had lines drawn and
names listed.  After I finished collecting the "fresh samples", off I went
to the vets office.

Poor girls at the front desk and vet techs.  "Would you like alittle fresh
ferret poop" with your morning coffee:)

To those of you who are learning FRESH POOP IS NEEDED TO FIND GIARDIA.

Good luck all...and thanks a lot June for caring!  Also, the funniest thing
was the look on each of their faces as I scooped their precious little
brown packages after they were finished.  LOL

Plashette and my wild seven