Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:31:41 -0700
So I have listed the other 10 charms u We sold two charms! YIPPEE!

So I have listed the other 10 charms up there in hopes that they sell
too. I have to get Chester into the vet for surgery due to adrenal
cancer. We were not wanting to do surgery on him because he has
lymphoma too but he's being aggressive and sucking on ears now so
having to keep him away from his group... which he isn't happy with and
I hate having to do that. So surgery it is and hopefully everything
will be fine. Pip has to go in and see what is going on with him.
Losing weight and doesn't want to play much. No blockage. Think it
could be the start of adrenal cancer... we will see.

I have put some ferret charms up on ebay in the hopes to raise money
for our shelters vet bill. We currently have 7 permanent shelter
ferrets and 4 of them have cancers --from Adrenal, Insulinoma and also
lymphoma... We are not taking ferrets into the shelter (unless there is
an emergency which there normally is) so we are not getting any fees
from adoptions...

Take a look at the charms... and buy one... would make great Christmas
gifts for other ferret lovers -- or even for shelter operator at
Thanksgiving J

Ferret Charm - Must have for ferret lover 110160005571

Thanks!

Joanne Ruffner Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz