Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2007 16:10:07 -0400
I looked up the definition of "darling" today. Do you know what I
found? Telemna playing the piano. So I checked it out at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayJ-WvVaRnE

And gosh darn if it wasn't right. According to YouTube, 900 other
people thought so as well. I'm green with envy right now. When I put
up cutesy, ferrety videos, I never get that many hits let alone in two
days. I guess Telemna is some sort of music genius. I don't have any
prodigy's in this house. The most artistic thing that ever happened
with my ferrets was when Blacky painted the floor with poopy foot
prints his first year of life. Blacky the Poop. But he ended up to be
your typical underachieving gifted child. He's not lifted a paw since.
My ferrets are boring. Remember?

Anyway, go check it out and really listen. There are a symmetrical
amount of notes, or at least timing in each "phrase" and then there
are very timed pauses. The ending is a bit unconventional, but hey...
she belongs to The Sukie Creature. What do you expect?

Wolfy