From:
Judy & Gary Skinner Western Carolina Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 23:37:44 -0500
Hi..

Just wanted to update everyone on the show in NC.  We will be doing the
show Memorial weekend, May 26-27, 2001.  It will be held Both days Sat and
Sun.  We will have the Championship Judging Saturday, and will award the
trophies and Ribbons to all winners of each class after the ring has been
Judged.  Sunday we will have our Specialty show for specialty class
Judging.  After the Judging of all rings we will have an Awards Banquet
Dinner for everyone who will receive trophies and ribbons.  The Dinner will
be Free and is hosted by the Show Sponsor.  All winners of the Specialty
class will be awarded there Ribbon/trophy at the awards banquet.  We will
have Pictures available for all who wish to have them done in a Frame.
We will be adding a new class for specialties this year, it will be the
PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD.  This award will be presented to the ferret that
was selected by the People for Best Ferret in Specialty Classes.  You will
have the opportunity to take and judge the Best Ferret.

In the Championship Rings we will have the Early Alter, Late Alter,
Adolescent, and Breeder Rings.  Both days will be Highlighted with the most
complex of clinics for Nail trimming, ear cleaning, bathing, caging, Free
roam, and many, many more for you to attend.  We will also have Seminars on
Food Nutrition, Buying the right Cage for your Ferret, Gen Health, Adrenal
in Ferrets, Insulinoma in Ferrets, and Many more Health Seminars about your
Ferret.  We will have a Q&A set after each Seminar so you can ask your
Important Questions.  Remember..there are no stupid questions, the only
stupid question is the question not asked, so ask and don't be shy.  We
have all the material and Information Posted on our web site at
www.ferrethut.com

We have pages for you to go and enter your ferret at
http://www.ferrethut.com/entry_form.htm

For Vendors we have Both days that you may attend, or if you wish 1 day
you may reserve space for either Sat or Sunday.

Ring sponsors are very important to all Clubs and organizations that put
shows on.  Without their support they would not be able to hold them.  So
please show your support and help sponsor a ring.  You may go to
http://www.ferrethut.com/ring_sponsorship.htm
and fill in the ring you wish to sponsor.  You will have your business or
personal name on the ribbons of the ring you sponsor.  If you elect to
make the ribbon in Memory of a ferret, you may also do so.  We want all
of you to be part of this show.

Thank you for your time,
Judy & Gary Skinner

Judy & Gary Skinner