From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 19:36:10 -0800
The lists for the Valentines Day Card Exchange have gone out.  I know
Yahoo has been really screwy lately so if you didn't get your list,
please let me know asap.

Also....all of the exchanges for the year are finally up on the sign-up
page.  If you want to sign up now for all the exchanges or for just a
couple, you can go to:

  http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

Or...if it's easier for you, just send me an e-mail and let me know which
ones you want to be in and I'll sign you up!

Thanks!!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters