From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 09:49:47 -0400
Every once in a while long after points have been made people still keep
adding their stingers to the topic.  Why?  Heck, people sometimes don't
word things as well as they'd like, or they have had health problems or
work hours interfere with sleep and are a bit on edge, or English isn't
their first language -- whatever.  Heck, I've sure made my share of errors
through the years, as do we all.  A swarm of Killer Es stinging away isn't
going to solve anything and after a while it just kind of looks nasty which
is a shame because the people here aren't nasty.  Please, if a point has
been made either take it off-line or just enjoy a flower - or a honey
sandwich -- and keep those barbs sheathed.