From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 23:15:32 +0000
Hi Cray, et. al.

Just a reminder that it's over 3 years now that Timmy was diagnosed with
"terminal lymphoma", lab confirmed.  In about 5 months he was certified to
have no detectable trace left.  He's still doing wonderful, I'm happy to
say:) His story & recipes are on his web site, in my sig.  IF anyone can't
access them I can email them if you let me know.  It's too long for the list
now, and there's stories about others surviving against all odds.  The
original tonic that helped him IS now exactly duplicated and in stock, but
I haven't had time to update the web site about that yet.

Take care & happy holidays to all:)

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs.:)
AOL instant messenger name= garyferret :)/ ICQ#4461104